The Big Night

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

Noooo! Screeched Ally from the dressing room, the shop assistant rushed over “ is everything ok? “ she asked “ no! “ screamed Ally opening the dressing room door “ I forgot my purse “ she sobbed “ I can put the dress on hold while you go get it “ said the shop assistant “ oh really thank you “ said Ally and started walking out of the shop. Ally pulled into her parents driveway, rushed inside and grabbed her purse, just as her hand touched the door handle her mum called out, “ honey? is that you? Are you home? “ Ally kept going pretending not to hear.

When Ally got to the shop there was a different lady. She went up to the front desk and said “ Hi I put a dress on hold before I just want to pay for it my “ “ what did it look like? “ “ it was aqua, gold and black, sparkly with no selves and it wraps around your neck “ described Ally “ was it in there? “ the lady asked pointing to a door behind her “ yes “ answered Ally “ I accidentally sold it to someone just then “ the lady said feeling terrible “ you what! “ shouted Ally with anga, “ well you better tell me where to find her “ “ I can’t “ “why not “ because she’s not a VIP “ “she is! “ Ally shouted “ how do you know? “ “ because you have to be a VIP to buy the dress “ Ally got even more angry “ I am the precedents daughter! “ Ally lied “ tell me where she
lives “ Ally threatened “ fine! “ said the lady with attached “ she lives at 82 Mundy street, Bendigo but you can’t tell anyone I told you because I will get fired “ “ I won’t “ Ally said as she walked out of the shop.

When Ally got to her car she put the address in her GPS and started driving. When she heard “ your destination is on the left “ Ally pulled into the driveway, got out of her car and went to the front door Ally rang the doorbell a lady came to the door and said “ hi how can I help you? “ Ally answered and said
“ did you buy a black, gold, aqua and sparkly dress today “ Ally asked “ yes “ answered, the lady ” how do you know? “ “ I put that dress on hold to go home and get my purse and when I got back there was a different lady and the dress was gone “ “ oh “ said the lady “ I was wondering if I could buy it off you? “ Ally asked “ for how much? “ “ $150 that's 50 more dollars then you brought it for in the shop “ Ally persuaded “ make it $200 and it's a dele “ said the lady “ $200 it is “ Ally said, the lady went went up stairs to get the dress while Ally got the money out of her purse the lady gave Ally the dress and Ally gave the lady the money then Ally went back to her car and drove off when Ally got home she went and got ready, met her parents in the living room and then off they went to the party.
THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!