Dead Women

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

Walking through the cemetery, she hears a scream. All she can think about is running away! Mildred runs but trips on what she thought was a rock but as she turns around, she's getting dragged back! Screaming fills the silence. She see's a bone moving as if she were watching a horror movie, then she realized, she was living the horror movie! The slimy grip of the bone drags her back more and more by her ankle! She gets up and runs but as she does,BOOM! A gun shot goes. Bloods falling out of her stomach at a rapid pace. She gets dragged down to her hell! She couldn't move, breathe, speak or hear and it was getting darker and darker the lower and lower she got. Mildred was underground in a tunnel, all you could see was black. A shadowy figure awaits at the end of the tunnel, it waits as she slowly starts creeping up to it. “Mission one," it says. Mildred stops. Silence is around and Mildred starts to get tense. “ Collect all the money……”
“All the money from what?” She says with a bewildered look.
“The bank, you're going to rob it to keep your life.” She was standing there and wondering whether or not to do it. “I'm in.” She says as a quiver of fear slips down her spine.
"Good, we start in 2 minutes." He says as Mildred stars slowly walking to the end of the tunnel. "Where do you think your going?"
I don't know just to get my, ah, things, yeah things."
"What things," he says with a decease look on their face. She wonders and wonders not knowing what about,"Well don't just stand there, go and get your 'things' ready for the bank."
After all of that, they left.
"You did well, but not good." He says with disgust. "Next task,"
"I don't want to do it anymore," she says with a historical look on her face. She starts climbing out and.... She has always been referred to as a, Dead Women.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!