Technology Is Out Of Control!


Ok, one day (I mean 31st of march 3056), technology now has grown so much since 2016, yes I know I'm old very old (I'm only 1,040 years old), my name is Emma I grew up in this town, technology now has made us into not just humans (as we are now) but now can't die, we will live for all eternity. I don't know how this happened it's like we get knocked out than were like some sort of robot that lives for all eternity. People can't die the world will be so full of people earth will be weighed down. And the life cycle can't continue, you know like people die and new people come in to the world (another baby). But the world will have too many people on earth we might need a second earth. My job now is to go out into the world and find technology that will let the earth’s life cycle continue. This is my story.
April 22nd 3057 I have just woken up and I'm ready to go out to the world, I'm now having my cereal and getting dressed then I will go out and, find technology that will let the world's life cycle continue. Hi it's me I'm walking by foot now travelling around town to find clues and the way out, because I haven't been out of my house for 3 years because technology have gotten out of control, I forgot how big Forever town really was. Eventually (well 5 minutes later), I found the road out. I was walking along and I came across Victoria city and I walked around a corner thinking that there was a shop I could get food from but it was a dead end so I tried to push the wall (which was a stupid thing) and I fell through into it and now I am on a big tank looking thing, I hoped off the tank and had a look Wow!, What is that it looks like some sort of power source that's connected to a control panel and there was only a on and off switch. "I wonder if I should turn it off," I said to myself, thinking there might be other people in here with me and are staring and waiting me wondering what to do to me.
Then people out of nowhere came run at me with weapons, “STOP!! Please,” I say. “What are you doing here?” said a girl in uniform. “l am the Queen this area is out of bounds.”
“No it's not it didn't say anything on the wall,” as I pushed it. “What does this do Queen because I think it has something to do with the robot living forever thing.”
"Yes it is but why? Because I want to rule the world for many more years to come."
AWKWARD moment then BANG I (accidentally) hit the off switch then I ran and that was that, “WOW! That was a weird dream,” said Emma.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!