CLOWN HORROR HOUSE

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

Slam! The back of the car closing was like a rock hitting another rock. We walked inside of the hotel, there was dust and cobwebs everywhere and no friendly face to greet us. “Oh Mum I think you have been scammed on the internet when you booked us in here,” said Jake. Mum pressed the bell and the room became all colourful and then black lines came down the walls and suddenly awful, scary clowns came out of the floor and gave Jake and his family a huge shock before knocking them all out.
When they came to they were hanging upside down tied by their feet with a rope in a different room. A clown was standing right there. “You should never have come here,” said the clown in the deepest voice that Jake and his family had ever heard, before they were knocked out again.
The next time they woke up they were in a different room in a big heap on the floor. The doors had humungous locks on that were as big as a computer screen. “How do we get out of here?” said Jake in a panicked voice. His mum said, “I have no signal on my phone so we can’t phone anyone. We are on our own.” That night they couldn’t find a way out, there were no windows in the room and the door was locked solid. The next morning there was a scary message in blood on the wall saying YOU CAN’T ESCAPE US.
That day they made a plan that would work to escape the room and at night Jake’s sister Jess said to him “I hope this works.”
“It will,” said Jake. The next morning a new message was on the wall. DEATH IS IN YOUR SOUL. They needed to put their plan into action quick!
Jakes sister distracted the clown guard, Jakes dad managed to steal the room keys from him and Jake’s mum knocked him out with her handbag. They raced down one floor and found themselves drowning in a ball pit, quickly they had to drag themselves out before they went under. They rushed down another stairs to another floor into a mirror room, they saw three clowns coming for them. They looked behind them and there were none there.
Jake mum started pushing on the mirrors and after trying every mirror in the maze she found one that opened a secret entrance to the end. They rushed down the last stairs and there was a clown waiting at the bottom. The clown said in a Russian accent, “Very impressive, but not enough to get past me!!.” A battlefield came up with walls surrounding them. Lava began pouring into the battlefield. Jake pulled a rock put of his pocket, threw it at the clowns face and made him bleed. The cut healed. Jake pulled out a slingshot from his bag and threw another rock at him it hit the clown on his temple. The clown was on the edge of the battle field and Jake kicked him off into the lava. The last words the clown said before turning to dust and disappearing into the air were, “Very impressive. Now wake up Jake.”
Jake woke up sweating and panting. He was in his own bed. “Phew!! It was only a dream. I hate clowns.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!