The Girl That Gave Her Future To Her Brother

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

This girl started school from kindergarten to year 6. She was really smart in all subjects. She earned the attention of all teachers and students and she had a brother which was a year younger than her by a year. When she got to year 6, a very difficult situation happened that the sister got forced to leave the school to help her mother in housework to earn money and help her dad because he lost his memory from an accident that happened to him.
She started helping her mum by making mats at home. Her mom had a friend which knows how to make mats so she taught her how to make mats. Years went past and her brother was getting older and older every passing year and he got smarter and smarter. His mum and sister tried to make the house as quiet as possible so he can study for his exam and his sister liked learning so much that when she finished working with her mum she started learning.
Years passed and her brother went university. he needed a lot of money so his sister got forced to start knitting as well as making mats, she had 2 jobs so she can now help her brother at university and he can continue his future and so she can help her poor dad whO is still sick. Finally after 2 years her brother finished finished university and became a doctor. His sister got tired from all the harsh work so she stopped knitting and started making only mats. Her mum could not work anymore because and tired from all the hard work and the doctor said that she cannot work anymore because she had arthritis. Her daughter had to do all the work by herself, and she had to take care of 3 people, her mum, dad and brother. The brother started taking care of himself and his sister always encouraged him because she always wanted to be a doctor, but she could not from all the hard situations so she sacrificed her future for her brother to be a doctor. She was really excited because she felt like she gave something really precious and important to her brother because she felt like her brother’s future is her future.
One day her brother went overseas than after 2 years she got really sick because she really missed her brother and she felt like she had depression. Her mum took her to all the doctors but none of them could cure her sickness , so they sent a letter to her brother. When he got the letter he left everything and went rushing to the airport to go to his country. When he got down he rushed to their house then when he got there she got better the second she saw him. Then he promised them that he will never leave them and that he will open a medical center next to them so he can pay them at least a little bit of the favour they done for him.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!