Samantha & The Boy

Once upon a time, there was a little lonely girl called Samantha. She didn’t have a family,cousins or friends, so she went to find some people she could live with. She went into the forest and then she saw a boy that was lost. Samantha went up to the boy and asked him if he was okay and the boy said "Do I look okay?" Then Samantha said "no" so then she walked away. Then he ran up to Samantha and said "Can you help me find my mum?" "Yes of course" said Samantha, but they couldn’t find his mum anywhere. The boy and Samantha lived together until the boy found his mother, then the boy and Samantha both had a family. but sad for Samantha because the boy found his mother and then the mother said that she couldn’t live with her son and her. Later when the boy was asleep he ran out of his bedroom and ran out the front door to see Samantha. Then the boy said hi while Samantha was crying. Samantha stopped crying because the boy was there and then the boy asked his mother if Samantha could live with them. "Alright" said the mother, then they lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!