Harry's Story

Once there was a boy called Zac with an open-mind.There was a teacher called Miss Salter and a principal called Mr Popov. Once Miss Salter told me to try using my imagination because I never use it in novels.

I’m going to make a poem because it will be creative and it starts now.
The sky is blue when i am.
When I eat recess I eat tim tams.
I get to play when you play.
I wanted to say you needed to pay.
I’ve got a nice puppy dog.
When he’s outside he went near a log.
We do everything together.
We always are together forever

When we were going across a lovely dream of my life in my head it was about a boy called Harry. Once another boy called Zac and he was at a place called Wonderland!!! They met at a Casino they were playing a game roulette. Then we went and played poker and I won.

We went to movie world, dream world, sea world and wet and wild!
We went and got take away for dinner because we were on holiday.
I asked my family if I could be on youtube to do a blog.
After we did that i came back on Saturday and on Monday Miss Salter was not there so I could not do my share and learn I did not do it anyway i did not have time.
After I went home I missed Miss Salter we had a real good day.

Chapter 2
We Won Yay!!!!
We have a big day tomorrow because me and my buddies were having a soccer match with
Brighton and we have got better players and I think that we are going to smash them.
I went to sleep after I read my book before going to bed so I could get to sleep.
We went to our soccer match at 5 50 pm I did 10 minutes training my match starts at 600 pm and goes for 1 hour.
We started with kick off I passed it to Archie, Adam, Lucas and Kas was on my team too we had a hard time at first.
I told everyone that we were second on the ladder if we won this we will come first and the cheer for our team we did not know that they were going to be good.
I needed to get this goal to win in ten seconds
TEN
NINE
EIGHT
SEVEN
SIX
FIVE
FOUR
THREE
TWO
ONE? GOAL!!!!!!!!!!
I got the goal on the siren so we wooooooooooon.
When I got home I went straight to bed because it was an exhausting game.

THAT ALL FOLKS
THE END
BYE GUYS

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!