Attack Of The Snails

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

I hate snails and guess what? The school put a snail farm in MY class! Mr Gruff (my teacher) says I need to guard the snails while he’s at a meeting, which isn’t so great (you probably already know this unless you didn’t read the first three words of this story). As soon as Mr Gruff left the room the snails went INSANE! There were snails on the walls, snails on the floor and snails on the ceiling! (I’m not even sure how they got out of their enclosure). My legs started to feel slimy and when I looked down at them it wasn’t a pretty sight, there were snails all over them! “Yuck!” I yelled as I shook my legs. The snails went flying! I heard the door opening, I gulped, two words came out of my mouth “Oh no!” Mr Gruff was back from his meeting! “Jack!” He yelled, “Look at this mess!” (He was right, there were snails EVERYWHERE!) “You’re staying in at lunch to clean this up!” “Yes, sir,” I said miserably. Well there goes my lunch! I guess this isn’t a very happy ending!
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!