Vampires And Werewolves Travel Through Time

It was a spooky, moonlit night with lots of vampires and one werewolf. But the werewolf was too old to howl.
"I have an idea," shouted Vampire 99.
"What?" asked the werewolf.
"I will hit you on the head with a mallet!" explained Vampire 99.
"No you won't Vampire 99," said Vampire 1, who is the boss of all the vampires.
"I have an idea," said Vampire 100. "Instead of a mallet, we will use a boulder."
"That is a terrible idea! Vampire 2, tell us your idea."
"How about we set him up when he was four years old?"
"Not bad Vampire 2, not bad."
Vampire 99, 100 and 101 gathered metal and one clock. They travelled back 100 years ago. When they arrived the werewolf got his howl back. Then, the vampires and the werewolf returned to the present day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!