The Brake Of Dragons

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

Long ago, but not that long ago, lived a person, his name was Alex. Not so far, only a hop, skip and a jump over a few sparkling creeks, lived a bad person called Exile. One day the Exile came to Alex's house where he lived in a castle. Exile stole his daughter and ran always. Exile then chained her up. He put her hanging up above a volcano. Hoping that Alex would come and he did. He said, "Let her go.” He said, “No!” Then Alex said, "Then face the wrath of my fear and in the background, lightning came down from the sky and the clouds and made a storm. Exile got struck, but when Exile got struck, Alex's daughter was being lowered into the volcano. Alex soared up into the sky and freed her. Alex and his daughter went back to the castle and went to bed.
But Exile was not dead, he prowled the grounds of the castle seeking revenge for Alex and his daughter. You see, Exile always wanted to marry Alex's daughter and live happily ever after, but Alex kept standing in the way and distracting her from Exile and his asking and plans.
Fast forward 1 year
Exile talked to Alex that night and sorted everything out, they became good friends and eventually Exile got his blessing.
Now we are at the wedding day they got married and lived happily ever after. The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!