Wanted

I stepped into the room in disgrace. I couldn't redeem what I had done this time.

"Hamid Jasser!" The principal bellowed. I nodded with extreme caution and whispered quietly "Yes Principal Stevenson." The room went silent. I knew that maybe watching that show and stealing the gun was not such a good idea. But hey I got inspired, plus I'm 17. I looked around for an open window. They say, If you can't talk your way out, walk you way out! This was my final chance. I leaped out of my chair and I dived. I wasn't so sure if i was gonna make it out alive. I skidded over the table and made my final leap. I made it, but Mr. Stevenson did too. The chase was on.

Again, I have somehow made it out safely again. I can barely see what that Stevenson is doing...
Wait. What! He has a phone on his hand and... and... he dialled 911? Well, here goes nothing.
The officers can see I'm pretty young, but like all other people, they underestimate me. I took a sip of coke, and I took off. I heard gunshots. Now this time, I looked like I was going to faint. They shouted out of their megaphones,"Come Here, You!"

I started to wobble a little. I was getting nauseous from the gunshots. I remembered what the villain had to do when he was in the situation. Stupidly I stopped and yelled, "OK! You got me!" They stopped right in their tracks and very cautiously sneaked up to me. They told me to rest on the police car so they could cuff me. Under my breath I said, "You will never get me!" So I crawled into the back of the car and as I got in, I saw a very suspiciously looking hammer. I grinned and I muttered, "Leave me, to my own business!"

The car rumbled and shook. The officers, both named John, were chit-chatting about cats and dogs and they were taking no notice of me. They blasted the radio to full, so they couldn't hear me. I grabbed the hammer. I had never used one, so I went into full Yolo mode. I swung, so hard that I flew with the hammer. I had totally forgotten about the cuffs. I grabbed a key out of my pocket, and I push it on my cuff. It fell out, making it stuck in the small hole that the hammer had made. The Johns still had no idea.

With one last strike, I bashed open the hole, big enough that people could see me. Some of the drivers and pedestrians were yelling at the Johns, but they took no notice. I took my chance and slipped out of the hole. Now some people where trying to catch me. I took off once again, and hoping I could achieve success. I had made it home, safe. Well, safe for now.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!