The Dragons!

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

One day there were two amazing soldiers named Sebastian and Rocco and they had a mission
to search for unfound land, as they were on their mission they starting talking to each other and became best friends.Their mission was amazing, they saw beautiful waterfalls, they climbed tall mountains and at one point they were afraid.They spotted a massive dragon!

They went towards it and saw the dragon was sleeping so they ran as fast as they could their hearts beating so fast due to the fact that they had saw a huge dragon.Sadly,the ferocious dragon heard their footsteps and did a massive roar, it started flying towards them.Another dragon then came, but it wasn’t after Rocco or Sebastian, it was after the dragon flying towards the fearful soldiers.

When it got to the other dragon they started roaring to each other, talking in their language together.Rocco and Sebastian stopped running and hid behind a rock looking at the dragons.At one point the dragon that was chasing the other dragon roared to it “be nice” so the dragon responded “FINE!”.

The dragons offered them a ride by holding their claws up and showing them their backs.Although,Rocco and Sebastian were really scared they went towards one dragon each and climbed up their backs.

The dragons took them for a ride and Rocco and Sebastian were loving it, but they were still scared.At the end of it they waved back at the dragons and went back to the army base as the dragons left,they told everyone what happened and they were hugely amazed.

They included the awesome ride into their story and told them how they found the dragon.Sebastian and Rocco each received an award for their bravery.After that, they lived a happy life defending Australia from the other armies that attacked
Australia and Australia's alliances.
Conclusion:

Rocco and Sebastian were told by their leader to find unfound land.On their journey they found lots of amazing things.They unfortunately found a dragon.It was asleep so they started to run but the dragon heard their footsteps and flew after them.Another dragon came and was flying after the one chasing Rocco and Sebastian.

When it caught up to it, it told it to stop flying after them and be nice so the other dragon said yes.They offered Rocco and Sebastian a ride and took them back to the army base.When Rocco and Sebastian got back they told everyone there what happened and they were amazed.

They all defended Australia from all of the other armies that attacked Australia and Australia's alliances in Wars.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!