Bacon 2: Space Adventure

In the future at NASA 2.O, Bacon, the greatest Astronaut of all time, was about to go on an amazing journey to the dark side of the moon, to fight the Grim Reaper. But then his supervisor said he needed company by a young boy. Their adventure had only just begun.
Weeks of training and preparation, but finally they were ready to fight the Grim Reaper! The boy was getting his Space Suit on and Bacon was packing weapons for the boy. “The Grim Reaper is tough, so you’ll need these” Bacon said. “What about you?” asked the boy. He didn’t know that Bacon had powers. The Grim Reaper was watching them all the way from the Moon, he was not happy, in fact he was filled with rage!! Bacon was in the pilot seat. The boy was in the lounge, that’s right, a damn lounge. 1O, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 lift off.
Higher, higher and higher in the sky until the ship was out of sight and in space. “What a sight!” exclaimed the boy. Bacon landed on the light side of the Moon so they wouldn’t be noticed.
Later their supervisor contacted them and said the Grim Reaper was very close. The Grim Reaper was prepared to destroy the boy and Bacon. “Get ready!” he said.
To Be Continued!!!
Back on the Moon the Grim Reaper was about to attack, when he was blasted by a beam. The battle was on but it was so horrifying that I can’t even tell you, but I can say that good won.
Two months later Bacon left for an Adventure. The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!