Mysterious Dirt Bike Forest

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

One day, two eight year old boys named Jarryd and Ronan got new dirt bikes and new four wheelers. They drove to the dirt track to try them out but they saw a better place, it was the forest. They stopped and got their vehicles out and started putting on their special dirt bike gear that stops them from getting hurt and they were both wearing mini cameras. Then they drove around the roundabout and drove quickly into the forest.
A bit later, they stopped at an unusual part of the forest. It looked like a dump so they cleaned and cleaned until it was spotless. Then they took some pictures of animals like lions, wild boars, wild dogs and bears with their cameras. They had a try of their four wheelers on the dirt track too but that didn’t go well because Jarryd fell off!
Finally they finished and the boys got in their Fords and set off home. That night Ronan went to Jarryd’s house for a sleepover to look at all of the pictures they took. It was a great day playing together and riding in the forest.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!