Narla The Lifesaver

It was an early Saturday morning and Hannah was cooking breakfast for Lily and Wini. While Hannah was cooking breaky, Lily and Wini were playing with their puppy, Marli. When breakfast was ready, they ate it together on the balcony of their wonderful treehouse. It had the most amazing view of the jungle and the ocean. It was so beautiful and amazing! Later that morning, Lily and Wini were taking Marli for a swim at a beautiful lake nearby the treehouse. As the girls were walking down the stairs, they noticed a strange creature near their treehouse. They just thought it was their friend Narla who was a lion. But, as they got closer, they saw it wasn’t Narla and it was a......... TIGER! The girls and Marli screamed in fear. Then out of the blue comes Narla to save the day! Narla scared the tiger away and later on the girls rewarded Narla with a great big hug!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!