Creatures Of The Night

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

The rain was falling down, one dark and gloomy night. In a town called Creepville, all was still. There was not an animal about. All but one was asleep this one Halloween night, her name was Brianna she was a number one horror monster hunter. Brianna’s job was to find all of the evil monsters and to capture them so that the town would never be in strife. But little did she know was that the most powerful witches had come back to life, all because a child had stumbled into the witches old house and tripped over.
He slipped over and fell down into a secret lair that had awoken the witches and brought them back to life. All of a sudden she heard a horrific scream and so she ran as fast as she could to the little old lady to see what was wrong. Then in front of her was Haggis and Smurgle the ugliest witches Brianna had ever seen. So without even thinking she whipped out the de witchernator 5000, and in a jiff, not one witch was standing. Not a minute more that night the witches were destroyed and never to be seen again.
The next morning the word spread out around the town and so that evening the town’s folk put together a fantastic surprise Thankyou party for Brianna. The party was at 46 Frankenstein road. The party was held in the cemetery, the towns folk thought of the spookiest place ever they could think of. That night at 7:03pm Brianna got a phone call saying that a zombie had come to life. Brianna drove to the cemetery as fast as she could and when she got there she only heard and saw a rustle in the bushes. Then suddenly out of nowhere people yelled surprise. Brianna got the fright of her life. That night she had the best time. They all lived happily ever.

The End!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!