Frog And Bee Save Fish On An Adventure

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

On a lovely day, three friends found a lovely pond to play. Frog jumped in the pond. SPLASH! Bee flew around the flowers. BEZZ! Last of all, Fish swam in the pond. SWISH!

Near the pond was a beautiful beach. The sun was shining on the beach. A fisherman saw the pond from a far away distance. He decided to go to the pond to go fishing.

When he got to the pond, Frog and Bee were very scared. They knew that the fisherman was going to catch Fish. They gasped. The fisherman was very pleased when he saw Fish. He was lost for words. Then he went to do some fishing. He caught Fish and was very happy. He said, "I am very lucky and this fish looks very delicious!". He was very proud of himself.

Fish cried "Help! Help!". Frog and Bee heard Fish and sprang into action.

Frog and Bee didn't know what to do. Then they came up with a plan. It took a bit long to discuss because they had different ideas. Soon they worked together and decided on the plan.
Their first step was that Bee had to sting the fisherman. When Bee stunk him, the fisherman cried "Ouch!". While the fisherman cried "Ouch", Frog grabbed hold of Fish and pulled Fish. They all fell except Bee into the water. The fisherman ran back home and never came back.

The three friends had so much fun even though Fish nearly died and Frog and Bee were scared. They thought it was a great adventure.
Fish saw that the fisherman left his special rainbow rod behind. Fish decided to give Frog the rod. It was a present to thank him for saving her. And she gave Bee some water flowers to thank him as well.

If Frog casted the fishing line, it meant Frog wanted Fish and Fish would come to him to play.

- The End -

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!