Kicked Out

The door shut boom the boy who got kicked out of his house and now lives in the forest. Now I am 13 years old you know I am still young. This means during the story the boy will be living in the forest and how to survive the forest.
One hot summer’s day my day was going great but then suddenly I heard my parents arguing about me and my behaviour. I tried asking what’s wrong they would always say not now please were talking privately. Thorley after a few days my parents decided that they will kick me out of the house and they will get a new child. After that I noticed that my parents didn’t seem that they cared about me any ways I moved. I broke out of the kitchen window as the time was ticking I rushed and ran away I felt like I had freedom.
Next, As the days became faster and faster I started struggling my heart was beating I had landed in place out of nowhere I had landed in a creepy, dark ,shadowy forest all I could hear is insects and creatures wondering ad walking I got creeped out. But then I found ideas of how to build a shelter for a day.
After a while, I tried new adventures and I explored the forest I then took lots of pictures my parents never called me but that didn’t matter to me for a while. Suddenly I knew that someone was calling for help them I took a great chance that I will try to help that person I climbed the beautiful coloured green vines I jumped from one side to the other it was like a fresh breeze through the air .I then saved that person that was about to fall off a cliff.
Finally, my days and life’s living in this nowhere place it turns out to be great it was the best tie of life I wish I had longer time and time was slower. My journeys have come to an end I hoped you enjoyed my story thank you.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!