The Gunman

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

NEE NOO NEE NOO! Quickly hid in the store room if you don’t want to get caught by the gunman. ”Miss I hear something said Mia in shock”. He’s in our class room. Kids hid in areas of the shelf I need to stand near the door. Everyone was terrified but tried to be quiet.
He entered the store room and Miss Borrello was shivering. He reached for his gun but it got stuck in the Gunmans pocket. Something amazing happened. Miss Borrello karate kicked the gunman in the face and he dies on the floor. They ran out of the class room and they went through the gate on the oval to get to Mihaljovic oval.
Near Mihaljovic oval is where my family live so we went there. As soon as we arrived Miss Borrello called the cops to go to Green Valley Public School. My Nan calmed everyone down and got them water. She rang parents phone numbers to come pick up the children.
The police had just arrived at the school. They saw gunman grading the doors of classes so nobody could get in or out. One by one the cops killed the gunman with a knife instead of a gun so the others wouldn’t here. BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM ! All the gunman have died.
The cops went down the quad and saw a bomb 5 4 3 2 1 CRASH! It exploded all the other gunman died because they didn’t realise the bomb would get them. Other class rooms heard the noise and got scared. Cops went over to the classes and said everything will be ok.
The Ambulance came to check everyone to see if they were ok. Everyone was fine and the cops dragged out the bodies of thy gunman and they got repairs on the school.
A month later they found evidence on Miss Borrellos foot because she karate kicked the gunman in the face. They found out the main gunman was the green valley public school principal.
She got chucked into jail and kept saying she didn’t but she did. The parents where disgusted that the principle did is. But the parents didn’t care. Because Miss Borrello became the new principal. People forgot it ever happened a month later.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!