I Made The War

‘HELP ,HELP ‘ Just get away from me ,leave me alone .All I could see is darkness ,I could feel something drifting threw my hair my nose was bleeding for some reason .Adeena Adeena I could hear someone whispering my name .’Wosh’ I could still see darkness , then the light turned on my eyes hurt ‘don’t be frightened Adeena ‘ who said that , wait I don’t care were am I ‘SHUT UP’ I want to go home why are you doing this to me ‘why, why ,why am I doing this to you listen big mouth’.

America and Australia are having a war because of you ’me’ listen, you were a model yeah ‘yes why ‘ America wants you to buy you and make you famous, Ariana G was jealous ‘what A.G’ do you know what I wanted to be Sia and you took that away from me. I don’t care tell the story “how can I say this your family died “what” and your parents “Give me that knife” no I’m not going to let you do this “just go on” ok over 100 Australians died and over 100 Americans died too.

Please tell me were am I, you are in the triangle whoever is in this triangle has never survived , why am I in this triangle, whoever is in this triangle needs to know what they have done wrong , no one has found out.
12 hours later ,I’m hungry at least give me something to eat ,do you want a chicken burger “yes please” eat it up big mouth, in 3 more hours you will soon not be alive “what” you need to find out what you have done wrong, think Adeena think 2 hours and a half later , wait ,wait I think I know what I have done wrong it’s not the looks that matters it’s about the inside “what” they are having a war because of my looks not my inside.

Well done you have finally found out what you have done wrong your reward is a wish , I wish that no one remembered anything and everything was back to normal “your wish is my command.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!