A Bumpy Year


It is my first time at my new school and I just started. I am in year 9 this I know a few people who are in the same class as me this year my friends Georgia, Sienna and Lara. I know them from basketball I am in the same team as them and they’re really nice to me. Wait, I forgot to introduce myself my name is Stella and I live in the central coast. I am nervous to start a new school what if people don’t like me and I am also excited to meet new people and I hope I find a best friend. On the first day of school I was feeling all kinds of emotions. I just arrived at school I said hello Georgia, Sienna and Lara and they were happy to see me and I was happy to see them. After I met a girl called Claudia she was so nice and she was kind enough to show me around the school. Then when we got to class I realised that I wasn’t the only new person to year 9 there was this girl called Anna she used to live in Russia. Next we talked about what we did in the holiday. Anna asked me at recess what school I went to and I said I was home schooled. I played with Claudia at recess and lunch and we had a lot in common. In term 2 we became best friends forever and then in semester 2 she was moving houses she moved to Washington DC I was really upset but I got over because Claudia told me she was coming back in term 4 because the only reason she is going away is because her dad got a job but it is only a 10 week job the rest of the term went well and I started thinking about Claudia and when she was coming back I thought days and days even weeks and weeks and finally got a call from Claudia saying I am back and I can’t wait to see you at school.
“Term 4 has arrived.” I said. I was wait for Claudia at the front gate for little bit and finally arrived “I really missed you” said Claudia “Me too” I replied. “I can’t wait for our last term till we don’t see each till next year but you can come over if you want to this holidays.” asked Claudia “Of course.” I replied.

Then it was Christmas break was here I didn’t see Claudia all holiday then a few weeks before school Claudia send me a text saying I am going back to Washington DC the day before school all year so I am going to another school in Washington so I will not be at school in year 10 but I will be back in year 11.i was so sad this is the second time that Claudia has left again. What a bumpy year!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!