Team Mania Returns

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

YR6 Team Mania Returns
Laying down,staring into the clouds,Team Mania remembered the days where they fought monsters and saved the world. Those days are now over,no more monsters,no more threats.
That was until, one day, when a man called Antonio approached Team Mania and explained what had been happening while they were away. A dragon called Culdranth Lord Of The Red who holds the vivacious red crystal of vivania has escaped prison.”oh no! Not Culdranth” said team mania.
If Culdranth is out of jail he will be trying to awaken the three elemental dragons Diamond,Obsidian and Gold. “Not the elemental dragons”
Said Maroun
“If he manages to awaken the three, the world will be doomed” said Matthew.
So team mania set off to their journey but first we need a introduction. Matthew the team leader,Maroun the teams gadget inventor,Michael the team’s pilot,Joseph the yoyo carrier, Giovani the guns and John the tamer.
Team mania needed clues so they headed to where Culdranth’s jail was so they could ask the guards how he escaped. A few moments later team mania found that Culdranth found a ruby file under his bed,”It’s been like someone broke in and left that there but who” said Maroun
“I think I might know who” said Matthew.
So after a few hours they left to the city where they hope to find Antonio the man that told them about Culdranth. “Antonio where’s Culdranth”
“I don’t know I promise” Team mania took a moment to breathe, After a few minutes they questioned Antonio one of the questions they asked was why were you the only one who knew about this Antonio there is a secret cult in the mountains, so team mania forced him to take them there.
On their way they got attacked by an elemental dragon of diamond”no he’s awaken the elemental dragons” so Matthew brought out his star wraith and slayed the diamond dragon,they found a elemental shard of light that could make the legendary light beam.

After they defeated the diamond elemental it unlocked the cult “so apparently the diamond elemental was part of the cult”
“Looks so” Antonio spoke the secret words of the cult, the cult opened the door and let team mania in.
After one hour team mania asked one of the cultists but before they could talk Antonio ambushed them “Antonio what are you doing”
“I knew about Culdranth all along it was my play to trap you so the cult can rule the world”.
“Joseph yoyo them and trap them up”
“alright”Joseph flung his yoyo’s into the sky and trapped Antonio and some of the cultists but one the lunatic cultist.
The lunatic cultist summoned the almighty elemental dragons and, well as expected the diamond wasn’t there “where is the diamond dragon Antonio”
“It was defeated”
Well team mania had a secret, Culdranth was team mania’s pet dragon.
But the two elemental dragons were left alone without diamond, so team mania defeated every one.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!