Year 5 Camp

Are you worried that your child will get sick while there on camp? Or there to young? If that sounds like you read on and I will tell you why you should go on camp.

There's great opportunities to socialise with other year 5 students. In the cabins you can make friends you're not close to. When it comes to activities it's not working by yourself you work as a team to work things out. At meal times you have the free choice where you would like to sit, you can sit with the people you don't really know that we'll.

Secondly, we all need a break from school and home. Are you annoyed from your brothers or sisters and need a break? Well camp is great place to go. Camp is a great get away from your daily routines that don't need to be done any more. When you're normally bored or tired you normally turn on the t.v but non of this at camp. Get out and enjoy the fresh air.


Finally, you learn to co-operate with others and develop team skills. Solve the problem and work them out together. Pool canoeing sounds funny but it's fun and you need to co-operate. Trust the rope in abseiling and you might have the skills to do it.

Go to camp, it's fun! You work out team skills and learn to co-operate. Have a break and socialise with other people and have fun on camp.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!