Olivia Always In Trouble

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

Olivia always in trouble

Once upon a time there was a sea full of mermaids. There was a wise king and he had four little princesses. One princess was called Olivia. She had a very kind heart but always got into trouble.

One day princess Olivia thought she would dust the best statue in the palace. Olivia started dusting, and CRASH went down the most beautiful statue in the kingdom!!! OH NO!!, cried Olivia. She was worried about getting into trouble. Olivia zoomed right out the door and slammed it behind her, then she swam away without knowing where she was going!!! When she came to a stop she looked around her. She saw darkness and creatures she had never seen before. She was lost! Olivia started crying. She was all alone. There was not another mermaid!!! How sad was that.

Back at home the princesses and the king were worried about Olivia. The three princesses started to look for Olivia. One princess had a big map so she would not get lost, so she went out very far from home. She looked between the corals, under the swishing fish, but just could not find Olivia. So she continued on swimming until she came into darkness and could not see anything! She was scared and wanted to go home. But then she heard crying. She found Olivia!!!

"You have come to save me!", Olivia shouted. So they happily swam home together. The king was delighted to have his wonderful princess back in the kingdom. He invited all mermaids in the city to come to a delicious feast. So the next day the whole city of beautiful mermaids had a great party together, and from now on the wise king and his four little princesses would happily spend time together!!!

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!