War Of Minecraft

It all begins at a tree where there are three young men talking about when war will start. Their names are Scott, Ben and Jack. Ben says “Last year we lost, but this year we will win!” When they start walking home something starts making a sound. It is war! It is starting early.” We must get to our secret hiding place, made of obsidian. We must get there quickly!” says Ben.

”Pow!! “What? aaaah … I feel dizzy,” says Jack. “Come on!” shouts Ben. “We need to get out of here.” Boom!!!

“What is happening? We are moving somewhere. Where are we?“ Jack asks as he and Scott start waking up. Ben is already looking around. “Is this the moon? But this can’t be the moon. There is no air on the moon. We must be on a weird planet. There is rubbish. There really should be at least something else around here. Well at least we’re alive. I can’t believe that it’s true. Guys’ I have brought some food with me. Now where did I put that food?” said Jack.

“Guys, focus! We need to find our way out of here. Think where we could be. Guys, we could be on an undiscovered planet. Come on guys, let’s explore a little more,” says Ben. They start making armor. Ben doesn’t want to make armor. This stuff is junk!” Jack and Scott start making armor that is really cool. Suddenly the bomb was so close to them they could touch it.

Suddenly Ben disappeared into nowhere. “Where is he?” says Jack. Then the bomb opens a hole at the bottom of it. Out of the bottom comes Ben. “Well you have followed me into my trap! Guards get them!” They run but the guards grab them and put them in a cage. Scott whispers to Jack, “I built a laser into my armor”. Scott tries to break out of the cage at night while Jack is still awake.

“Yes, it works!” They sneak out without the guards noticing them. They hide in the obsidian hiding spot. They go to bed. The next morning they find themselves in the middle of a desert. They look around and only see sand. It is hot but since they have their armor on they are not hot and there is no bomb ship anywhere. “So let’s think of what we can do.” “Well, for a start we could make a home.” They build for a long time and in the end they make a tree house. It is really cool. They sleep in it. The next morning they are still in the desert. “Well, that is good, don’t you think?” says Scott. Now I just want to go home. Well, I think we will be here forever! I hope there is food around here because I am hungry for food! This is going to be our home now!” says Jack.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!