The Black Knight

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

One cold afternoon when Little Jimmy was walking home from another horrible day at his horrible school, he noticed in the distance that there was a person standing a few houses down from him. As Little Jimmy moved a little closer he noticed that the person in the middle of the road was wearing black armour.
As Little Jimmy stared at the stranger eye to eye, the stranger took one more step. Little Jimmy fled in terror and didn't go back on that road again.
Three years later, Little Jimmy was going to face his fear, so, after another horrible day at school, Little Jimmy walked home on that same street. He could only think of one thing, whose face was under that black mask?
It was foggy as he walked down the street and he saw the man he saw the last time, but this time it was worse. The man in black armour now had a sword. Little Jimmy was shocked, he was whispering to himself over and over again, "I need to get out of here, I need to get out of here".
Again Little Jimmy fled in terror.
Four years later, when, now, Big Jimmy was walking home from school e went down the same path, down the same street. He walked a little further when, 'POW!' out of the middle of nowhere the Black Knight, riding on a horse, appeared in front of Big Jimmy. He dragged Big Jimmy into the fog, never to be seen again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!