Danielle And The Wild Horse

Danielle and the Wild Horse

Danielle was walking in her brand new black shoes when she saw something quietly and slowly move in the lush green bush. She got very scared and she wondered what it was.

Suddenly the mysterious creature got closer and closer. She got a good look. It was a wild black horse.

She got her best friend Kelsey. They went to the horse. When Danielle got closer it wasn’t frightened of her at all but when Kelsey got too close the wild horse got very spooked and ran far away.

The next day the wild horse was beginning to get attacked by another frightened horse.

The wild horse charged at the other horse. The wild horse ran to Danielle.

No one could get close to the wild horse except Danielle or the wild horse would get spooked and run away. Danielle loved her black horse.

She loved the wild horse so she called it Beauty. She took Beauty for a quick test ride and she was the best jumper ever. She was called Beauty because she had a very beautiful black shiny coat.

She took her horse to a horse racing competition called The Lannercost Horse Race. They did jumping and running and they came first out of the district of Lannercost because she had given her horse the right training. They were given the biggest trophy you could get. Danielle loved their trophy. They were also awarded a gold medal, a certificate for coming first and a $100 cash prize. Danielle was very thankful to the people who had supported them.

She spent her money to buy equipment for horse riding in case the gear she had broke or got lost in the big town.

Beauty and Danielle had a very nice life after they got the money.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!