Year 7

Starting high school is like starting a new book - you never know what adventures lay ahead. You read the blurb or newsletter from the school to get an idea but it only gives you a little bit of information. Then as you read more into it, you get an idea of the challenges and battles that lay ahead. But the climax comes early in this story, when you’re running around trying to find your classroom. You ask anyone who wants to help, you finally find your room, but you’re late. After all that drama and a few tips, you start to get familiar with the school. Then comes sport day and you’re asked to line up in alphabetical order in your pastoral classes. For most people that would be a massive challenge, but not for me as I am right at the front of roll call. After all the first time experiences, you come to a nice stress free and familiar school.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!