Daisycorn

There once lived a horse called Daisy who lived on a small but cute farm. Daisy loved her life but she always dreamed of being a unicorn.
She talked to all the other farm animals and asked for their advice on how to become a unicorn.
Charlotte the rabbit said: “Why don’t you stick one of my carrots onto your head to make it look like you have a horn?”
Daisy really liked that idea but it turned out to be a bad idea. When she put the carrot on her head all the animals laughed at her. It made her feel sad and she decided to take it off.
The next animal she talked to was Steve the pig.
“Why don’t you find some tree branches and tie them to your back with some rope so they look like wings?” he said.
Daisy liked that idea but she couldn’t find any tree branches. So she gave up.
Daisy went to her big sister Dandelion to ask what else she could try to look like a unicorn. Dandelion said: “You don’t need to change anything about yourself you are perfect the way you are.”
Daisy thought about it and then she felt relieved.
“You’re right Dandelion, I should stay the way I am and not change myself,” she said.
Daisy then lived happily ever after in her cute, small farm with her friends and her sister Dandelion. The beautiful end!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!