The Haunted House

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

Once upon a time there were three children.
Their names were Bella,Mia and Sophie. One day
they were looking at scary pictures of haunted houses.
"Hey guys look at this one" Mia said.
"We should go there" Sophie said.
"But it dosen't look safe" Bella said.
"Don't be a baby" Mia and Sophie said laughing.
"Fine we can go" Bella said looking grumpy.
The girls packed, then off they went. Finally they arrived.
"It looks so cool" Mia said.
Then she disappeared,so did Sophie.
Then a witch appeared.
"Oh no!" Bella screamed.
Just then Bella kicked the witch into the door.
The door opened. Bella ran inside. It was dark
and creepy. She saw some light. She ran to it.
Finally she found Mia and Sophie. She led them out, but as soon as they ran out the door the witch got up.
"RUN!" Mia screamed. The girls started running faster. Finally the witch lost sight of them. The girls reached home and they never went to a haunted house again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!