Vampire Girl

VAMPIRE GIRL
Suddenly, this creepy, pale girl walked into our classroom. I thought she looked like a vampire. She had bright red hair and razor sharp teeth. Then our teacher, Mr Rogers, came in and tried to introduce her but he didn’t know her name. The creepy, pale vampire girl moved closer to Mr Rogers and, to everyone’s surprise, ate him in one gigantic gulp. She ATE Mr Rogers.
In a flash, the room cleared. We ran down the hall and into the street with two questions burning in my mind, “Who is she and where does she come from?”
We didn’t see creepy, pale girl for the rest of the week.
It was Sunday afternoon and I was picking flowers with my friends when I saw a moving van drive into the street and park outside the dusty, abandoned house across the road. I was curious. Nobody had lived in that house for 25 years. “Who would want to live there?” I thought to myself. I wondered. It was a bit of a mysterious.
I soon solved the mystery.
The creepy, pale vampire girl was moving into the abandoned house in my street. The creepy pale vampire girl saw me and began to chase me. I ran for my life. I didn’t want her to eat me like she had eaten Mr Rogers. I ran down the street and breathlessly screamed to Mum, “Did you hear, did you hear?” “No, I did not,” she replied sarcastically. Her voice sounded strange and robotic. It reminded me of all my vampire romance novels. Wait! Was Mum POSSESSED?
“Ahhhhhhhhhh!” This was bad. “AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh!!’ This was really really bad. First the new girl ate my teacher. Now my Mum is possessed. Could this day get any worse?
Maybe I spoke too soon.
The vampire girl found me and took me to her lair in the dusty, abandoned house. It’s even worse on the inside with bats and mice running around. I was struggling. I couldn’t get out of the tight ropes. I screamed at her, “What do you want from me?” In a sly voice, she answered, “I want your blood.” I didn’t get it. Why did she want my blood in particular?

I needed to get out of here but there seemed no hope of escape when suddenly there was a blinding light. Creepy, pale vampire girl disintegrated. I hoped that wasn’t just my imagination. But no, there was my friend Claire. She had saved my life by opening the curtains – everybody knows that vampires can’t stand exposure to the sun. I was so grateful that she did that. Now my life can get back to normal – hopefully!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!