My Dream

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

0ne night when I was asleep I had a crazy and amazing dream adventure. In my dream I found myself on top of a cliff. I wished I was an eagle and like magic just transformed into one! I flew in the sky and saw every bird in the sky.
Then I heard a really loud and scary roar 200 metres away but I did not feel scared and I went towards the noise. I flew between trees and through the brown sticky tree sap. When I came very close I saw something in the fire, but that thing came closer to me. I saw a vicious dragon with sharp iron like teeth, black blunt spikes, silver scales, red raging eyes and he was fearless he even had a very long tail.
The dragon threw red and yellowish orange goo at me but I avoided it. I flew over the dragon and when I was on top of it I transformed into another dragon. We fought until that dragon was out of fire then I turned into a ginormous pterodactyl and picked up the dragon I put him into a volcano. I couldn’t even take a breath before the volcano erupted with rocks and lava came out. There were sounds and screams coming out of the volcano pit. Then something wonderful happened.
The lava had totally changed the beastly dragon. This dragon had adorable eyes and was friendly. We became friends. I told him “do not disturb and break any of the humans”. He listened.
We often went flying together and raced the skies. One day while we were twisting and doing somersaults I heard a loud thud.
I realised I had fallen off my bed!! I woke up and ran to my parent’s room to tell them all about my dream.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!