WAITING FOR YOU

Long ago, there lived a huge community far from city. The community has equal population of people as the city has. The community lived happily. There is no crisis for the community. They have everything that we have. They even have developed schools. In that village there lived two children who are active, kind and good. They are Jack and Summer. They are brother and sister. Everyone like them. They help everyone and make them happy if they are sad. Their parents always tell that their children are good and god will bless them.
One day there was a huge fire in the community. All houses got fire. Jack and Summer were saved by their neighbours. But their parents were not. The firefighters came and rescued some people but not jack’s parents. Jack asked aunty “where are my parents?” Aunty didn’t know how to make him understand and said “they went to a trip to god, Jack. They will be fine and will be back after some time.” Jack asked “so why did they leave us alone? And mom told me that god lives in space, so how did they go there?” aunty said “they got a ticket to fly. And there will enjoy there. They went to god to tell him that you children should be happy and be good.” Jack said “so when will they come back?” aunty said “you will know that a fine day. And now don’t be sad if you do so they will not come back” jack said “okay I will not be sad, then who will take care of summer I don’t know how to change her diaper, make her bath and feed her?” aunty said “from today you are going to be with us. and me and uncle will take care of you and summer.” Jack said “I will wait forever for my parents. Thankyou aunty for your kindness.” Aunty was sad, she never imagined these children to face such a problem.
As aunty said she took care of those children her whole live. He made his sister marry and gave her a happy live. Even jack was happy. He has two children one girl and one boy. Jack believed that his parents were born to him. jack missed his parents in childhood but now he has his rest of live to be with them.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!