What A Mess!

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

Once on a summer morning me and my best friend had a sleepover at my house. We both woke up and then saw a huge mess on the ground i asked "Who made this incurably huge mess" I whisped to my friend. "I thorte we where making a joke" i said.

Then i new who made the mess...MY FRIEND because she normally makes messes in my room.I asked her nicely "Did you make this mess"I politely said. But she said a werid way"Why would you make this enormouse mess"I said strangly said in my head."I know you you made it because you usely make messes at mine"So i said.Then I yelled and said "You clean the mess up now" But guess what happend i yelled that she started to clean it up but i helped to.
Then she finally started to be a lot cleaner but she still makes a lot of mess but im use to it now.Inow make a little bit of mess now but i clean it up after me but still she is my best friend.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!