Phones, Yes Or No

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

It’s raining, it’s pouring, and the old man is snoring. Yes we’ve all heard that before. But what do you do? Go outside and get drenched? Or stay in your warm home with your tablet? What do you choose? With a belief as strong as steel I believe that electronics are essential in this modern age, including at schools.
Soccer, football and cricket. All great sports. With a phone you’re able to play these without pushing yourself to your physical limits. Also it isn’t just sport, you can do other activities equally as great. Action-packed games, driving simulators – this marvellous gadget is all you could ever wish for!
Some people say what’s so interesting – you’ve got no games so what’s the point? One word: YouTube. Avoid anything inappropriate and you’re good. Plus who doesn’t love screaming goats?
For another thing, who says phones are just for games? You can get learning apps. Tons of them! Reading, writing and maths – you name it, they’ve got it.
In conclusion, these touch-screened wonders should be allowed as school for the best. So it’s time to make a revolution and allow phones at school.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!