THE OLYMPICS

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

THE OLYPMICS
The men’s 100m finals. Lane 2 Su, lane 3 Gay, lane 4 Bolt, lane 5 Gatlan, lane 6 Pollet, lane 7 Blake, lane 8 Baily, lane 9 Catter. It’s the men’s 100m final.
“On your marks,” said the starter.
“SET!” yelled the starter. BANG went the gun. Gay gets a good start, but Bolt catches up, and watch the clock it’s gone, Bolt gets a new record. 9.58 sec. Bolt only won by a little beat.

It’s the 200m final. Lane 2 France, lane 3 United States, lane 4 Jamaica, lane 5 USA, lane 6 Jamaica lane 7 China, lane 8 Australia. Now it’s the men’s 200m final
“On your marks,” said the starter.
“SET!” yelled the starter. BANG went the gun but it was a foul start by France. They start again.
“On your marks,” said the starter.
“SET!’’ yelled the starter.

BANG! went the gun, Bolt got a good start but Gatlan tries to catch up and Blake is trying to do it too. Watch the clock, it’s gone for Bolt! A new record. 19.19! A new world record by Usain Bolt.
It’s the men’s 4-100m relay. Lane 2 United States, lane 3 France, lane 4 USA, lane 5 Jamaica, lane 6 Canada, lane 7 Australia, lane 8 Brazil, lane 9 China. Now the men’s 4-100m relay.
“On your marks,” said the starter.
“SET!’’ yelled the starter. BANG went the gun, USA got a good start and Jamaica got a good start too, and Jamaica has passed Canada and Australia, and USA has passed Canada and Australia too, and they change over to the 2nd person. Jamaica has passed Brazil and China, USA has passed Brazil and China too, and Jamaica is in 1st place and USA is in 2nd place and Australia is in 3rd place, and they change over to the 3rd person, Jamaica is flying and they are going to win, Jamaica is in 1st place. USA is in 2nd place. Australia is in 3rd place. United States is in 4th place. France is in 5th place. Brazil is in 6th place. Canada is in 7th place. China is in 8th place. Jamaica is winning by 15m. Now they catch to the 4th person, Bolt starts to accelerate and Bolt is winning by 40m and Jamaica as won then USA then Australia then United States then France then Brazil then Canada then China.
Now the Olympics is over now you can go home.

THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!