The Superhero Of Laser City!

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

One day in Laser city, a movie star Alexa was on her way to the set. Just then her best friend came out of nowhere. Her best friend was a boy, they'd grown up together in the same street. His name was Josh, he is a kind and loving boy and has had a crush on Alexa since they were little, but has never had the courage to tell her. Alexa asked if he wanted to walk to the set with her, encouragingly Josh said yes and off they went. At the set, they said goodbye for the day and went separate ways with thoughts in their heads. Alexa wanted to say hello to the director Tom, he watched as she pulled a box of chocolates out of her bag and handed them to him. He read "To an awesome director, From Alexa".
He asked Alexa if she would like to go for a helicopter ride. Hesitantly, she thought about it and finally said yes. The next day after they had finished they went to the helicopter. They went in and closed the door and started flying really high! Then the door swung open and Alexa fell out!
All hope was almost lost when she stopped falling… She was flying! It was a miracle, she started flying around the town. The next day at work, she told Tom she couldn’t do it anymore and left without guilt. She had decided to become a superhero. She needed to see if she’d need anymore power so she could think of a name and design a costume to go with it all. She went outside and standing there was a person with a knife, then lasers came out of nowhere!
The next day, she had found all her powers and was picking out a costume and a name. While she was working, the doorbell rang and when she went to the door, there was Tom asking her to come back. She thought for a while and finally said yes. The next day she walked into work without hesitating, she was happy to find out she had superpowers! Tom told her they were going to do a superhero scene in the movie she was starring in. He said that she was actually going in all the stunts and actually saving people because he knew she actually wanted to be a superhero. He told her to take her costume and think of a good name.
She walked home, deep in thought and when she got home she put on the costume and said her name aloud, ‘Sparkle Girl!’ From then on, the city was under Sparkle Girl’s protection all the time and the new movie was a winner. As for everybody else, they were happy and everything was okay and safe as long as Sparkle Girl was around!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!