George's Robot

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

Once upon a time there was an inventor called George. He is twelve years old and lives in the outback with his brother Kai. One day George built a huge super battlebot called Ultrabot. Ultrabot wasn’t like George’s other battlebots because he has 100 missile launchers, 1,000,000 grenades and 5,000,000 bazookas. He’s also gold and silver and is the biggest out of all the battlebots.
One day George found out that Ultrabot was being controlled by someone, luckily he had one hundred more battlebots. Before George left to find out who was controlling Ultrabot, he built a special watch for himself that turns into a suit that can fly and has repulsor ray gloves. George’s watch can also detect bad guys. George’s watch detected bad guys on Death Island the home of the orange zombies. He used his suit to fly there. When George and the battlebots got there he was surprised that all the orange zombies were dead, which was great because they could get to the bad guy. As soon as they got there the bad guy started fighting them with Ultrabot. George got hit by a missile. He then commanded the battlebots to fight the bad guy using their bazookas. George’s team won the battle by capturing the bad guy and tying him up to a pole. When George took the bad guy’s mask off he found out it was his brother Kai.
George was mad that his own brother could steal his super battlebot Ultrabot. He took Ultrabot away from Kai and asked him why he took his battlebot without asking. Kai shrugged and said “I just wanted to test it out”. George was still a bit mad with Kai because he had taken his robot without asking and said “next time you should ask before you want to test out one of my inventions”. Kai agreed and said “ok”.
After their talk they shook hands and went out for dinner to get their favourite fish and chips. Then after dinner the boys walked home happily talking about battlebots.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!