Teachers Work Harder Than Students

Do you think teacher work harder than students. Students have a harder time when it comes to working hard at school.

In every class there is a least one student who has a learning need. Sometimes the class can be held up because the student with learning needs doesn’t understand something, this can be hard for the teacher and the student but more so for the students as they are not learning anything during the lesson.

Most students have an activity outside of school. This can disrupt homework time and therefore the will be staying up late trying to get it done.

Because they didn’t get the sleep they needed they will sleep in, because they woke up late they have to rush to get ready to go to school. To do this they have to skip breakfast which gives them the vitamins they need to do well in class.

So all in all students have to work harder than teachers, they have to deal with disruption in the class because of other students with learning needs, they have to deal with being tired at school and they have to deal with managing their time with other activities.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!