Never Get Lost In Disney Land

Never get lost in Disneyland

Finally, the day is here! John and I are going to Disneyland, California.
When we get to John’s house I jump out of the car and push the doorbell as hard as I can. Coming! I hear Johns mum. When she opens the door I can see John tying his shoe lace. Hey, Mary says John loudly. Let’s go, I say.

About an hour later we made it to Disneyland but first we had pay the money for the tickets. Then we went on our first ride while mum sat and ate lunch. The very first ride we went on was the tower of terror. It was so scary! We were so high in the air. Then we went on the drop. It was so fun. Last we went on space mountain it was the best of all first the cart took went through and there was a fake asteroid that looked real. Then there was a drop. After that the lady asked me and John to go out different ways. So I said meet me at tower of terror because it was next to space mountain, but I wasn't sure he heard me.

So I get to tower of terror, but he is not there. So I go to the drop but I still can't find him. It has been an hour, so I start to panic. I go back to Space Mountain, tea cups, merry go round and the fairies wheel and he isn’t there! It has been two hours and I realise I have a phone in my pocket so I call him. It turns out he was with my mum the whole time. I feel so stupid.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!