The Cookie That Came To Life

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

Once upon a time, there lived a girl named Sam. She was baking cookies with her mum. When the cookies were in the oven, she heard a strange noise that was coming from the oven. She opened the oven and screamed! There was a cookie that had come to life! It was as big as a round ball.
Her mum came into the kitchen and said, “What is all the fuss about?!” She saw the cookie and screamed too. They both rushed outside and closed the door. They were fighting until the cookie came to the door and said, “Why are you afraid of me?” Sam replied, “You can talk?!!!" " That is amazing!” Sam was not afraid of the cookie anymore but her mum still was. Sam said, “You will soon get over it.” They lived happily ever after.
The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!