Farm Mysteries

On a farm close to Stockinbingal lived 7 farm kids named Jack, Lora ,Tess , Sam, Lucy, Joe, and Malle. But there personality’s were totally different. Jack loved bull riding but he got a new bull. Lora loves sewing cow jackets. Tess is the youngest and is so crazy. And I’m Malle horse riding is what I do all weekend,
“It is the best”.
There's something on the calendar every day except the first day of every month so we only have 12 days break but we go to school for 2 hours. We work as a family so nothing goes wrong.
We were going in the ute, but we didn’t see Evil the bull we didn’t know were he could be so we looked in all the paddocks that linked up to the cow paddock but he wasn’t there. So we went to the woods we never go there.

There was a new sound but it sounded familiar it was a tree falling down ! but luckily they had practised running when trees are falling down so we knew what to do.

Then the noise got louder as they approached. They were almost at the sound, they counted to make sure no one was missing...there were only 6 there! Tess was missing … so we had to be brave and use the torch. We were worried that we would scare the monster away. As we thought up a plan, Tess jumped out of nowhere and shouted
“BOO!!!”
We were so scared, but relieved at the same time.

We forgot all about the backup plan and started to keep creeping nearer and nearer in the dark dangerous woods until we saw a light. It wasn’t fire, the light was blue so they hid. It sounded like Jack’s new bull Jack was embarrassed. Then I screamed,
“OH NO a big footprint”.
It was an unusual shape with little gold sprinkles in it that looked like they were magical, so they got extremely excited.

They just saw the same foot as the footprint in the squelchy mud so they had some very interesting clues of what it was. So they took a big breath and jumped out right there in front of them was the new bull he was blowing fire so they went back home and made a very clever plan they started to look for houses on a farm they were as scared as a cat next to a dog they went to sleep but soon the harvest was in flames there were thousands of heaters on you. So they decided to look at some new farms spreading really fast soon the whole farm is going to be in flames. We found a really nice house in New York but we weren’t quite sure if they would like it because they were city kids. So we bought the house and we loved it we became city kids and went shopping every three hours.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!