The Special Super Power

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

Once upon a time thee lived a little girl name Michaela. One day Michala got up, put on her favourite dress with sun flowers on it and went downstairs to have power grain for breakfast. Then after she went to have breakfast she went to clean her teeth. Michala looked into the mirror and screamed, “Ahhhh I can’t see myself!” When I ate the power grain I must have turned invisible. Well I could try to have fun with it but first I have to tell mum.” So later that evening when Michala’s mum came home from work, Michala told her about her super power. “Well you have to look after it.” Said mum. “Yes mum.” Said Michala and she jumped up the stairs to her room.
The next morning Michala had power grain again. Michala went to the mirror to see if she was invisible and then she packed her school bag and went to school. When she got to school it had already started. Michala ran to class, opened the door and went to her seat. She got her books out and started to work.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!