Alicia, Amber And Arianna

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

Alicia, Amber and Arianna were best friends. But what most people didn’t know was that they were spies!

One night, when the girls were lazing around at home, a job flashed up on their high tech T.V. screen.
When the three girls saw the message, they thought it was a perfect case for them.

Alicia grabbed her awesome Sunnies, which have X-ray, Night Vision and a special Navigational system.
Arianna grabbed her small Makeup Box and Mirror. The makeup could knock people out and the mirror had a screen that showed information about anyone, if you gave it a DNA sample.
Amber picked up her Magical Charm Bracelet, where the charms became real if she wished.
They grabbed a few other gadgets as well, thinking that they might come in handy.

When they arrived, they found a horrifying scene; a man was being held captive in a house.

The police couldn’t enter, as the villain had said “He would harm the person being held, if they tried to get in.”

Amber asked if they had “Tried to open a window?” and the police said “Yes, we have tried.”
Alicia thought that “She could use her sunnies to find another entrance.”
Amber suggested “They use her dynamite charm to get in,” but Arianna liked Alicia’s idea better, as it was safer.
After just a few seconds Alicia, had found another way in.

The girls were soon walking down a long dark windy passage. They came to a metal door with no handle and only a lock. Amber used her key charm to open the door. As the door swung open, the girls let out silent cheers, as they knew they would have to be quiet from now on. The girls crept in to the basement, ran up some stairs, and then split up at the top. Amber went left, Alicia went straight ahead and Arianna went right.

Only Amber had luck.

She crawled through a cat flap and found herself behind a couch; she looked around to find a man lying in a corner, knocked out, but uninjured.
Amber gave a silent gasp and quickly texted Alicia and Arianna.
The villain was making threats to the slowly recovering man that was lying on the ground.

The other girls appeared through the cat flap in what seemed an instant.
When they looked at the scene, they automatically knew what to do.
Amber jumped up and fed medicine to the knocked out man, while Alicia grabbed the villain and Arianna blew her knock out powder at him.

“Who was that wicked man?” wondered Alicia.
“I’ll find out!” cried Arianna, plucking a hair from their prisoner.
A file appeared, on the front cover of her mirror, the words appeared: Max Black.

Arianna handed the information to the nearest policeman.

“We just caught the most wanted man ever!”Amber burst out.

“We know.” the others sighed, walking back to their car.
“That was the best day ever.” they sang out together, excited about the day’s events.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!