The Crazy Monsters

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

The Crazy Monsters

On Saturday, in the back yard there were three monsters and there names were Callie’ Josie c and Charlotte and they were weird monsters and cheeky sometimes but they can sneak through some body’s house and hide under a bed they decided to go to the shop.Callie stole a blue bike from the back yard they made it to the shop and then they stole some salt and vinegar chips and some sweet lollies.

Of course. Callie had to go and stole a bowl from the kitchen then when they finished the lollies and the salt and vinegar chips then they wanted to go on holidays so Charlotte went to go still a car and they went to the gold coast and then they saw this enormous big foot and then they got scared of him but he was a funny monster .

He said to them “hi, Im a funny monster.”oh we thought that you are a bad guy .” it turned out he was a bad monster because he said.” To them i’m going to eat you they ran away from him and was that fast that he caught us and put us in a cage. But then a super hero came to rescue them Callie said to the super hero thanks.” Callie asked the superhero can you take us home.

Charlotte’s room is blue and josie’s room is . yellow and then they got home they got in trouble by their mum they all went to there room and it was trashed Callie’s room is green and the hero came and he thought that he could move into there house Callie said .” get out and the super hero said why.

Then the next day they had to stay with there mum and they wanted to get a toy Charlotte said to her mum can we get a toy please mum please and there mum said no then Callie ran away from her mum. Then they Went home and went to sleep and then they work up and went to go and make a cup of tea. At there house in the kitchen.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!