Karate Mouse

One dark and stormy night, a mouse was scampering through the city streets when he spotted a building he thought he could sleep in. He snuck in through the sewage. When he was inside, he saw two men talking quickly. In between them was some green liquid. The mouse was so hungry he just jumped in and started drinking.
Suddenly something very peculiar happened. The mouse could start to understand the men. He started to grow rapidly. He transformed into a super mouse. “You stupid mouse. You just jumped into a mutating liquid. We were going to sell it for a million dollars. Now we’re going to kill you to get it back through your heart.”
“Aghhh!” The mouse sprinted out of the room and ran for its life. The mouse was running for a mile before something pulled him into a temple. “You must be popular around here.” “No sir,” said the mouse. “I know why you’re being chased. You jumped in a mutating liquid now someone is trying to kill you.”
“How did you know that?” said the mouse. “I know everything. My name is Sensei Squeak. If you want to survive you will need to learn karate - the ultimate form of defence.” The mouse was learning karate when he heard on the radio. “Two men have been rampaging through the city and have stolen a mutating liquid from Kazoo Science Lab.” Sensei Squeak entered. “Your training is nearly complete. The only thing left is to defeat those no good crooks.” “Yes master, I will not let you down,” replied the mouse. “Then I have trained you well,” said Sensei.
The mouse set off on his mission. He thought the crooks would be where he first met them. He guessed right. The mouse entered the building and he saw the two men starring cunningly at him. “You lucky mouse. We don’t need your powers anymore so you’re safe,” said the one of the crooks. “But I’m afraid you’re not,” replied the mouse. The mouse lunged at the crooks when suddenly one of the crooks pulled out a gun from his jacket. “Don’t you move a muscle.” Then the second crook pulled out a red button and pushed it. Suddenly a giant robot spider crawled up from the basement the crooks jumped on.
“As you can see, you don’t have much of an option,” explained the first crook. The mouse jumped and kicked the gun out of the crook’s hand. Then one of the robo-spider legs flung him off and the fight was on! The mouse used epic karate moves. Then the mouse spotted a weak spot, the mutating liquid. They were using it as fuel! The mouse dodged the spider’s legs and dashed to the liquid. He ripped it off just at the last second and the spider fell in defeat. He had won.
The End
That is the story of how an ordinary mouse became karate mouse!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!