The Invasion

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

One day there were two men driving through the desert. Then as soon as they pass a sign, they see something glowing in the distance. Fred says, “What is that?” “I don’t know?” replied Johnson. They got closer and closer then they found out there was an alien spaceship. “AAAHHH!” cried Fred. “Drive! Drive!” Fred said.
They quickly drove back to their apartment and they were so nervous if the rest of the country knew. “Oh no!” yelled Fred. “What?” replied Johnson. “People are banging on our door.” Bang! “Oh no!” They let all the people in. They were all so nervous if they found the photos they took of the spaceship. One of the men said, “What is this?” He was shocked to see the photos. Everyone yelled, “ALIENS!” Everyone screamed in horror.
1 year later
The whole thing was still in everyone’s mind. This is when the two men were so worried. This is when the army got involved. They saw the spaceship again and this time they realised it was just a shooting star. “So it looks like we’re not in trouble, but…” “But. What about the photos, they might have been a prank, aliens are not real.” “If you let me finish, I was going to say, ALIENS! We are here to destroy you.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!