Crazy Farm

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

There was a man named Col that lived on a farm and he worked in the town for a fencing business. Col loved to have fun with his three dogs called Turbo, Jill and last, but not least Elle.
He had sheep, cows and two horses named Ellee and Misty and one Shetland pony and a bull named Roddy.
But the next day something awful happened, the cows
started to jump, the horses started to dance, the bull started to prance around, the sheep started to walk backwards and I couldn’t believe my eyes the three dogs were being human beings.
“What has happened to my animals?” said Col, “what has happened?” Then he called the Vet. The Vet answered, “Hello what’s the problem?” Col answered, “All my precious animals have gone mad,” and as she
said this, the Vet was coming to the rescue. So she came out to the farm and she had a look at the animals and she said, “They all have lice on them, so I will get a plane to spray the property.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!