The Box

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

Hi, my name is Kiana, I’m the whole point this whole story worked out! Anyway this is my story!
“But mum I don’t want to move!” I screamed. “Listen we can’t go back now, it’s about an hour away from home now.” “F... fine,” I sighed.
As we walked inside and looked through the rooms, we found a box and opened it. “Wow!” I exclaimed. “What is this thing?” The box had fairies flying EVERYWHERE! Literally! As the fairies flew out, they noticed me and started to pull me in. “Hey! Wait! Stop it!” I screamed. I started to shrink to fairy size! “Aaarrrggghhh!” They flew me through the box, threw me onto the ground and started to fly away. “Hey wait! Come back!” I screamed. I grabbed the fairies, thinking they would hoist me up in the air. They didn’t, instead they lifted me up and dropped me down HARD! I chased the fairies to their palace. When I got there, (five hours later) I started to get confused, THERE WAS AN EVIL FAIRY BOSSING THE FAIRIES AROUND! “Hey! Just because those fairies got me stuck into this mess, they don’t deserve that!” I started to shout. “Hahahaha! You fool! I was the one who got them to get you here!” the evil fairy commented back. “And WHY exactly?” I shouted back. “Because you’re special, besides I need more fairies,” the fairy whispered in excitement. “Wait! WHAT?!” I screamed.
As the fairy started to give a speech about how good I would be as a fairy, I started to run. I ran faster and faster trying to get away, but instead I only made the fairies mad! They started to scream louder and louder, soon my ears felt like they were going to snap. Soon the evil fairy realised what I was doing, or at least trying to do, so I ran faster and faster and faster! Until I fell, face first and got knocked out sadly.
I woke up and found myself under the covers of my new room. As I turned over to get out of bed, I found the box on my bedside table. I opened it to see if the evil fairy was there, but instead I found a pleasant surprise, there was a note and a bear. The note said, “Hello, I hope you love this home as much as we did. Love Jade the last owner of this house.” After I read the note a doctor came in. “Hello Kiana, glad to see you’re awake! You had a nasty bump right to the head and fell right to the ground!” The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!