UFO In My Backyard

One day Bob got up and looked out the window. He saw a UFO had landed in he's backyard."Two little green men are IN MY BACKYARD!!! Oh god."
Bob got he's BB gun and he loaded it up and went to his mum and dad's room. They had left a note on the bed. It said "We have gone out. We will be back at 2:00."
"I can't believe mum and dad have gone. God help me. PLEASE!!"
God had seen him and said "I will get the army to help you."
Bob said "Ok."
The army got the message and they got into their jeeps and went to the UFO. They got to the UFO and shouted "Put your hands up and back away from the UFO."
The green men did what no man could ever do. They ran away from the army. The army got back into their jeeps and want after the green men.
The boy Bob stayed back at the UFO. He went into the UFO and started it up but he couldn't drive the UFO, because he was only 10. Bob heard a boom. He saw a door and opened it. The Captain fell out and said "The green men stole my UFO."
The boy said to the Captain "My name is Bob."
The captain said "Good for you. We have to kill the green man. They have bombs and grenades on them."
By then the army had caught the green men. The Captain parked the UFO next to the jeeps and on a tank. The tank went boom. The Captain said "Sorry!"
He got out of the UFO and said "The green men STOLE my UFO and tied me up but what they didn't know is that I am batmen under cover. I will beat you up."
"Ok ok," The green men said.
"We are sorry please don't kill us.
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!